For many riders the posture required by theGTis too sporty and too inclined to the front.
TheERGO optimisation setbrings the handlebar within easy reach, leading to amore relaxedandupright sitting position. Alongside the relaxed back position there is relief for the arms, and an ergonomically sustainable overall posture results.
The posture is now similar to that on a tourer, guaranteeing unconstrained touring comfort. A further advantage of theERGO handlebar riseris the significant improvement in handling and control.
The Vario-Ergo risersmovethe bars40 mm(1.57)upwardsand20 mm(0.78)towardsthe rider in addition to the existing original adjustment range. This allows every rider to find his or her ideal position.
- 40 mm(1.57)additional height.
- 20 mm (0.78)closer towards rider.
- Quick to set (Original setting range of approx. 30 mm remains unaffected).
- Ergonomically sustainable touring posture.
- Improved handling and more relaxed posture.
- Individually machined components made of strong aluminium with stainless steel threaded inserts.
- Easy to fit.
- Includes complete fitting kit.
There are no reviews yet.